The CANNA.FARM Game
In the beautiful green pastures of the Cannaverse, Canna Growers were once happily farming $SEED, in harmony with nature and fellow farmers. But, all that is changing … for the worse. !
Stoned Bankers have their greedy little eyes on the valuable $SEED produced by the farms and they have initiated foreclosures, claiming all the $SEED for themselves. By gathering more $SEED, the owners of the Stoned Bankers can buy more Stoned Bankers and foreclose on even more Canna Farms! Owners can grow their Canna empires and accumulate $SEED.
If that wasn’t bad enough, Stoned Bankers are terrible farmers.Their heavy use of pesticides and chemical fertilizers is destroying the soil, harming wildlife on the farm, and worst of all, producing toxic cannabis.…
All would have been lost, until unexpected defenders of nature appeared from the NEAR future. Rebel Humals, time-traveling human-animal hybrids, who vow to defend nature in order to avoid barren soils, mass extinction of wildlife and stop the production of toxic cannabis for future generations!
To achieve their mission, Rebel Humals kidnap the Stoned Bankers and liberate their $SEED. However, being peaceful and loving creatures, they eventually make a tempting offer to the Stoned Bankers: Join a protection program in exchange for a portion of the $SEED produced, bringing an end to their unjust practices.
With the earned $SEED, Rebel Humals are able to educate and force regenerative farming practices on farms owned by protected Stoned Bankers.
Canna.Farm is a play-to-earn gaming protocol for NFTs running on Aurora and tailored for the NEAR blockchain.
- Stoned Bankers and Rebel Humals are NFTs with traits.
- There will be 4,200 Gen 0 minted in exchange for 0.042 ETH each
- There will be 21,000 Gen 1–4 minted in exchange for $SEED
- When a Stoned Banker is minted, there is a risk for it to be poached by an owner of a Rebel Humal. The original owner of the Stoned Banker loses its ownership to the benefit of a Rebel Humal owner.
- Stoned Bankers staked in the Protection Program earn $SEED. When a Stoned Banker claims its $SEED, a tax is paid to staked Rebel Humals
- When a Stoned Banker is unstaked from the Protection Program, there is a risk that all of its unclaimed $SEED is captured and shared amongst staked Rebel Humals
- Rebel Humals are the only risk-free NFTs to earn $SEED. Their tenure scores determine their share of the captured $SEED.
The NFT characters will be dropped first on the Ethereum blockchain.
The Canna.Farm game will launch on Aurora in April. Tutorials on how to bridge assets from Ethereum to Aurora will be made available for the players discovering the (frankly awesome!) Aurora and NEAR ecosystems.
To learn more, join the community on Telegram and Discord today, follow us on Twitter and Medium for updates!
CannaDAO is the forefront of a new area in the cannabis industry, aiming to push the boundaries of traditional finance. Following long struggles for cannabis rights, both in recreational and medical use, significant legal breakthroughs in the past decades have led to increased tolerance, decriminalization and legalization around the world.
Follow us on:
| CannaDAO.org|Twitter| Discord | Telegram | YouTube |